Thursday, May 17, 2018

Origami Cranes from Photographic Art Print


Origami Cranes from Art - I was delighted with the print. I managed to transport it safely home, and it has been neatly rolled up in my studio. I don’t have the space to display it as a print right now, so I decided to re-purpose it. The poster easily made up the pair of paper cranes.We love to create from Paper – and we especially love to recreate – using found or recycled papers. We have just recently completed a whole flock of origami cranes using paper from book paper that is significant to the client. (Yellow Pages)

Edson’s collection of photos focused on capturing discarded objects in the city of Luanda. – Hence the title Found Not Taken.  
It seems fitting then to call this pair of birds – Freshly Found and Taken!

No comments: